Hello everyone

Mar 4, 2006
Visit site
I've been a Caravan Club member for 35 years and have just ordered my fourth caravan in that time, it's a Avondale (Marfair) 470/4 from Glossop Caravans. I used to have (still have actually!) a Compass Rallye GTE 360/2. I changed my car from a VW Mk3 Golf (90bhp) to a VW Golf 2.0 Tdi (140bhp), hence the reason to upgrade to bigger caravan as it has power (and weight) to spare.

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
Welcome to the forum Vernon, our usual meeter and greeter is away at the moment hence the delay.

His Lordship was supposed to be doing all the introductions in her absence but he must be too busy with the stable girls.

Roy

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Apparently Lord B has got a peasant on the ducking stool Roy, something about walker's right of way and an OS map getting inserted somewhere. So he should be back soon.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Welcome Vernon, I've given lolly, the official Head Welcomer and Door monitor the week off, aren't I kind? The peasants are becoming too demanding these days. By Lols post I think he must have been peeping or was attracted by the maids squeals of pleasure on my ducking stool :O)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts