Hello fellow Adria Owners

Jul 7, 2019
Visit site
Hi, we brought our new Adria home yesterday, it is a 2009 542DT, we are very excited about finally having a van big enough to accommodate us all, with three dogs! It really is so spacious in comparison to our Abbey, and the perfect weight for our car. Very excited for some new adventures in it, so I will be popping in here to hopefully learn things from fellow Adria owners....so hello. :)

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy the new caravan. The chassis and most of the larger items fitted are standard to other makes, so problems with them could be posted in with the general categories, if you have any.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Raywood said:
Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy the new caravan. The chassis and most of the larger items fitted are standard to other makes, so problems with them could be posted in with the general categories, if you have any.

Kgb,Wlcome to the forum, it2 doesnt matter where you post your enquires it all comes up on the forum pages.

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Hello kgb26 and welcome to the forum.
I've owned an Adria caravan for over 6 years. My first was an Astella Rio Grande and I now have a 2019 Adora Thames.
As previous replies from Raywood and Hutch, most of the fitted equipment is common across all caravan manufactures and also most have the Al-Ko Chassis.
Ask any specific question under the relevant category and you will receive good advice from service engineers and fellow caravan owners.
Regards, Martin

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts