Hello from Cambridge

Sep 16, 2016
Visit site
Hello all, after quite a long time looking I've just taken the plunge and bought at 2012 Coachman Amara 570/6 to get into caravaning with my wife and two young boys. Picking it up in a couple of weeks, it came with most things included so looking forward to a few weekend trips close to home to get used to the motor mover / awning etc before the year is out and then booking up some longer trips for next year. Will enjoy scouring the forums for some much-needed knowledge before getting on site and hooking my water up to the waste!

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi Steve and welcome to the Forum.There is a wealth of knowledge on here any problems any questions just fire away.I hope you enjoy your new venture .
Sir Roger

Apr 9, 2006
Visit site
Welcome to the forum and to the wonderful world of caravanning!
It's a very good idea to go not too far from home for the first trip, to get used to everything. You'll find a wealth of information to be found on this forum. Just ask if you have any questions and there's sure to be someone who can help with an answer.
I can recommend joining the Caravan Club or Camping & Caravan Club. They have hundreds of excellent sites all over the country, to choose from.
What an adventure caravanning will be for your boys and a whole new world will open up for them (and both of you too). You are ideally situated being in Cambridge and can easily make the Norfolk and Suffolk coasts from there. With the M11 and A14 not far away, you will have no problem venturing further afield.
Happy and safe caravanning to you all!

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to the forum Steve and congratulations on buying your first caravan :)
Apart from the forum there are other sections of this website which offer tips and advice, have a browse by clicking on the text links, most of the text on this website is click-able :cheer:
Click Here for basic tips to help you to become a better caravanner.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Welcome to the forum Steve.
Good decision :cheer:
Last week 12 caravans and 24 Woos is met in North Yorkshire for our annuaget together.
You and your children will enjoy this friendship.
Best wishes DD.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts