Hello from Sheffield

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
Hello everyone hope you're all looking forward to drier weather this summer.

My name is Roy and I am 45 and bought my 1st caravan in 1997 I paid 8995 for it and in trade-in,in 2004 got back 5695 for it.Show me a hotel room you can rent out for as long at that price.

I changed the van in 2004 as I was going through a divorce and I took the kids who were 11 and 12 at the time away every weekend (my ex wife hated caravaning)and my caravan holidays with the kids helped me though an horrific time of my life.Roll on 4 years later with new lady in tow who loves the caravan more than me amd life is perfect,oh apart from the kids who are at the age where they have their own life and it doesn't involve caravans,Oh well.Their Loss.

Todays thought, Have gypsys got it right,pay no tax and live in your caravan ....

Jun 25, 2007
Visit site
Hello fellow Sheffielder! Assuming you're a blade?!! Our eldest son had a season ticket for beautiful downtown Brammall Lane until very recently. He used to go with his Uncle who's a Blade through and through but skateboarding now holds more interest than football (he's a fickle 12 year old!)

We're quite new to this wonderful hobby and so far have loved every minute of it. We bought our first van in October last year but we were both brought up camping.

Our 3 boys - 12 year old twins and a 4 year old - really enjoy getting out in the van too and we hope to have many, many caravanning years to come.

Enjoyed reading your story and pleased that you've found a like minded partner.

Happy caravanning!!

Claire & Rob

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts