Hello human race

Jun 14, 2019
Visit site
Hello everyone, I'm 46y/o caravan user since 15 years and English is not my primary language, so please bear with me if I make some mistake.

During my summer holidays I hook a CaravelAir Brasilia Deluxe 476 to my car, I take my family to the seaside and take them back about two months later.

I hope I can solve my technical problems here, but, at the very least, i hope it will be a nice experience, which will be a win regardless of the technical problems.

EDIT:
Oh yes, I love Michael Jackson of course.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hello Lucrus, welcome to the forum :)
I'm sure that our friendly forum members will 'Show You The Way To Go' and we all agree that caravanning is such a nice pastime that you can't 'Beat It'.
We want to 'Rock With You' so that if you have technical issues you'll never have to 'Blame It On The Boogie' because we've just 'Got To Be There'. :lol:
OK, I can't think of any more Michael Jackson song titles, but if there's anything you want to know - 'I'll Be There'. :lol:

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. Plenty of help here if you need it and that caravan must be something of a collectors item over here.

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Oh Parksy, you haven't even got going with that selection! :p

Iucrus, welcome to the forum. We can all 'Remember The Time' when we were new to caravanning,. I hope that every one of your holidays is a 'Thriller' and that nothing 'Bad' or 'Dangerous' happens to you. If you do get a technical problem, it might make you want to 'Scream', but remember that 'You are Not Alone' and that some of the advice you get will rarely be 'Black or White'. However, once those problems have been sorted you'll be able to pass your experience onto others, and thus do your bit to 'Heal the World'.

By the way, I'm not a huge Michael Jackson fan, just a sad case :blush:

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Caravans can cause problems, usually caused by the manufacturers and you have to remember "They dont care about us". The last time I called tech support, "The Man in the Mirror" said, "Leave me alone", "Beat it". I said your attitude , and "The way you make me" is "Bad". You really are a "Smooth Criminal". I said, hang on, my cupboard has fallen "Off the Wall", I feel like I want to "Scream". I said dont talk to me like that unless you "Wanna be starting something", Im "Dangerous" and I will make you "Cry" There is going to be "Blood on the Dancefloor" cos I am a "Blue Gangsta". He said "Dont let it get you down". I said oi, "Dont Walk Away", and "Dont be messin Around" or you will "Fall Again"

Right, thats my go, Im gonna look up "Dirty Diana" and apply some "Free W~~~Y"

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I can see that my hurried welcome earlier when I had a pending hospital appointment has proved to be a bit of a Thriller.
I can only say '' Don't Stop 'Till You Get Enough'', but You Make Me Feel as though I'm only The Man In The Mirror, so Farewell My Summer Love, I'm off into my garden to feed the Rockin' Robin :lol:

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Parksy said:
I can see that my hurried welcome earlier when I had a pending hospital appointment has proved to be a bit of a Thriller.
I can only say '' Don't Stop 'Till You Get Enough'', but You Make Me Feel as though I'm only The Man In The Mirror, so Farewell My Summer Love, I'm off into my garden to feed the Rockin' Robin :lol:

How do you get enough? I can sit in the storage and be happy if not content.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts