Hello, I'm New Here :)

Jul 19, 2020
Visit site
Hello!
Thank you very much for welcoming me here.
I joined this forum because next year I would love to travel to all corners of Morocco with my husband and kids in a caravan. We usually drive from the UK to Morocco during the summer holidays but we never used a caravan before. Also, because accommodation can be quite expensive abroad, we can only visit 2 or 3 Moroccan cities at any given time. Ideally, I'd like to live off the grid during our next holiday in Morocco. I hope to learn how to make this dream come true with the help of like minded people like you.
Thanks for taking time to read my post.

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
Far too adventurous for me! But best of luck to you.

I feel you will need a big battery, say 110 amps, but one which is not exhausted. And a good solar system. I built my own on a budget and it works very well. But it’s quite technical. If you have the expertise go for it, there is masses of info on line. Otherwise choose a reputable company to supply, or supply and fit. I would be looking at 150 watt. Try to avoid an inverter. Most stuff is happy with 12 volt. Just hair drying can be a problem for some.

Check out the gas situation and adapters needed.

John

Jul 15, 2020
Visit site
That sounds like an awesome plan.

I have absolutely no idea about camping in Morocco, but going off grid is a massive topic with a ton of information and ideas out there. You might like to check out van conversion forums because they are relatively common. One challenge you might have is weight.

Where there is a will, there is a way.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts