Hello there. I'm new here...

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I am new here. we live in Ireland and have been caravanning for over 12 months and still feel complete novices. We love it as do our two girls aged 13 and 9. We try to get away as often as possible and are looking forward to a trip to Devon / Cornwall in 2 weeks time.
We started with a Lunar last year and have just traded to purchase an Adria Adora Rhine as we tend to have company on our trips (mother, mother-in-law, girls pals etc) and the Adora offers us more sleeping options.
We loved the Lunar and must say to date are impressed with the Adora, although the pressure switch is driving us mad. having tried to reset it many times, I just can't seem to get it right, although somebody suggested that the clicking noise is normal...hardly !!!!
Glad to be here and if you are coming this way, please email and we will be happy to help.

Best,
KK

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Kenzo, welcome to the forum :)
Congratulations on upgrading to the Adria, and I hope that you have a lovely time in Devon and Cornwall.
There is always something new to learn no matter how long ago the caravanning bug bit but if you ask on the Technical message board I'm sure that somebody will be able to help with the pressure switch setting.

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi Kenzo and welcome to the Forum.

My mate had a clicking pressure switch and ended up going back to the dealer who replaced it, problem solved.

Sir Brian of Stevenage

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for your comments.
Davedart....That line "every day is a school day" was one my Dad used often. I like it.
If I cannot get the pressure switch sorted soon, I will be heading back to the dealer. I am going to post the probelm on the technical forum and see if I can get some help there.
Keep well.

KK

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts