hello we new

Aug 20, 2006
Visit site
hello all we are very new to touring our outfit is a 1979 fairhomle ci and a 2.5 v6 vaxhall omega this is our first caravan which we bought to see if we would like towing ect and we totally love it so are looking to update our van we have 4 boys and a english spinger we look forward to any tips and advice given

thank you

dawn and danny

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Welcome to the mad house! I hope you enjoy your new adventure which I am sure you will,you have bought what I regard as a classic caravan the Fairhome does yours have a door on both sides?

On this forum you will be welcome and you now have at your fingertips a cumlative thousands of years of practical experience from all of us who have been there done that but who still learn more every day.

May 12, 2006
Visit site
Hi

You will get advice on anything you care to ask about !!!! Many peole on the forum have an in depth knowledge of the technical aspects of caravanning. If you want to know just ask.

Val & Frank

Feb 21, 2005
Visit site
Kelvin,dont let the side down with silly comments.
Hi, I don't know whether Kelvin was being pedantic or not but I'm not necessarily taking his side. If I make a mistake or a series of mistakes I warmly welcome a comment provided that it was not meant in a derogatory way. This is how we learn and next time I double check to make sure that I hopefully don't drop a clanger. If I slipped up and everybody knew and nobody said a word then if I found out later I would be extremely gutted that nobody had enlightened me. Just a personal opinion. Regards, Rob.

Dec 23, 2006
Visit site
Dawn and Danny,

Welcome to the forum. Please ignore the comments of Kelvin and Robin. What a way to reply to someone introducing themselves to the forum. Some people have no manners. It sounds as if Robin needs to "get a life". You will find spelling errors in lots of the comments on the forum , including mine. This is a friendly forum with lots of good advice and banter between members. Enjoy it.

Hamer

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi, I don't know whether Kelvin was being pedantic or not but I'm not necessarily taking his side. If I make a mistake or a series of mistakes I warmly welcome a comment provided that it was not meant in a derogatory way. This is how we learn and next time I double check to make sure that I hopefully don't drop a clanger. If I slipped up and everybody knew and nobody said a word then if I found out later I would be extremely gutted that nobody had enlightened me. Just a personal opinion. Regards, Rob.
In general there is no excuse

for bad spelling there are such

things as dictionaries.

a word spelt wrongly can have

disasterous consequences, particularly

in the medical profession.

what price education?

roger

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts