Dec 14, 2007
Visit site
My name is Phil and I live in Yorkshire. I bought an ABI 400d in late august,but due to a bit of ill health , have only been able to get away for a weekend. Both my son and I loved it (first timers), and cannot wait for next year. I have had a powertouch mover fitted, which may seem a bit o.t.t. on such a light 'van, but I suffer from arthritis and wanted to make sure I could move it around without shouting out for help.

It is towed with a Toyota Granvia, which is a Jap import MPV. Based on a Hiace powervan it has a 3litre TD engine with an auto gearbox and as you can imagine pulls my little 'van with ease.

Having had a look around the site, I hope to be able to pick up a lot of usefull information and after a while hope to be able to contribute some as well.

Dec 14, 2007
Visit site
Hi Angus. I live in West Yorkshire between Wakefield and Barnsley. Although it's equidistent from either coast, I tend to prefer to head East to the Whitby/Scarborough/Brid area. looking at the caravan club book, there seems to be a lot of nice sites in that area so I'm really looking foreward to next year

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts