Feb 27, 2008
Visit site
Hello everyone, just bought a 4 berth, 2003 Elddis Teviot and am really looking forward to having a wee home from home to escape to when i need a bit of peace and calm in my life. I`ve decided for the easy option this year by siting my caravan on a seasonal pitch in the borders this year. Any advice for keeping the caravan in good condition whilst keeping it there would be welcome thanks. Heather

Feb 27, 2008
Visit site
Hi,

Welcome, I am also new to this forum, joined yesterday. We are new to caravanning but are going to use it for touring, so cannot offer any advice, sorry. It certainly sounds like a nice way to get away from it all.

Good Luck.

Marilyn

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Hello and welcome Heather and Marilyn.

If you have any questions or comments try posting them under the appropriate heading and hopefully someone will be able to help :O)

Feb 29, 2008
Visit site
Hi there I am a new member trying to find my way about on the site, I am not used to computor forums etc.We started caravaning with our young family in 1964 untill illness forced me to stop and retire in 1986! By 1989 I was well enough to start driving again and we purchased our first Motorcaravan-- since then the whole of Europe has been ours to explore . Now this year another 1st for us we intend to take our little dog Barney with us so we need the address of a vet in or near Calais for the "Pet Passport" checks before our return.Do you have the address of a vet you have used . Thankyou e-mail me at: mike.godwin@bigfoot.com if you can help!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts