Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi All, Oonagh & Paul from Belfast. Just placed a deposit on our first van and look forward to many great trips with our young family of 3 boys and one girl.
A big thanks to everyone who has posted and shared their experiences and observations, they have been invaluable already!
Happy trails.

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Hello there and welcome to the forum. Expect you are all looking forward to the new way of life! You wont regret it. Enjoy your new van and all the trips away with it, any questions and there will be someone on here that can give you an answer.

Dougie..........

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi and welcome to caravanning and the forum. Brilliant way to holiday. You and your children will love it.
mel

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Thank you Mel & Doug. No doubt the kids will have a ball, they love parks, beaches and just being out. It's all about the kids really, some fresh air, odd glass of red wine and some craic won't go amiss either!
Oh, our 'outfit' is a Vw Sharon 2.0 tdi se blue motion and a Bailey Pegasus Ancona s2, a definite investment in our future. I had to sell 2 motorcycles, 2 cars and a kidney to buy these!
We have a few trips planned to include Carnfunock, Ballyness (Bushmills,) Westport and Galway. I also would like a week on the west coast of Scotland visiting friends and relations in Fortwilliam, Skye and Edinburgh.
I have my eye cast further afield to France where they have a large yellow ball of fire in the sky sometimes, unlike my own parish. Perhaps next year for that though........

cheers!

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hello Oonagh, Paul & family, welcome to the Practical Caravan forum and congratulations on becoming touring caravanners
smiley-laughing.gif

I'm sure that you will enjoy caravanning and we hope that you will enjoy using this forum to find out the things that you might want to know and to let us know how you are getting on with your caravan.
When do you take delivery of your caravan and what did you choose? We have many enquiries about caravans for families and how you decided and what you liked / disliked will help other new caravanners when they decide to take the plunge
smiley-smile.gif

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Welcome Oonagh and Paul
You seem to have some excellent trips planned. Telll us how you get on. Enjoy your travels.
smiley-smile.gif

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
Hello and welcome.
we are to france this year for the first time as it`s been reported their is a thing called the sun which shines and gives of heat apparently!

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi Oonagh & Paul welcome to the Practical Caravan Forum any questions you get a answer there are great bunch on here ....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts