Hello

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Been here for a while, but might as well join in.

Name is cris but not my name, self employed and my darling boss is a teacher.

My outfit is sort of mid life crisis jeans and freebie rock and biker shirts and jackets, ageing hippie as my friend say ;-)

Free love turned to school uniforms and a roof over the results heads and a donated caravan so the kids could see that there was more to life than living on a building site.

So twenty odd years of vanning and loads of camping before that!

Bailey Senator rig now, I LOVE 4x4's but haven't bought one yet ;-0.

(If only to flatten an antipodean bouncing rodent should I ever get the chance ;-) )

Have a glass of mineral water or fruit juice on me as I don't approve of all the constant reference to alcohol and other simulants in our society !

My body IS a TEMPLE and my mind went its own way years

ago :)

Peace and Love

cris

(Always seeking to achieve an unachievable level of karma -

0MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM )

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
I have just started my thread

Just wondered if i've done right? thought maybe if everyone had their own heading in this thread, we could use it to contact each other and advise of postings under other headings?

e.g if someone posted under a heading and wanted me to read it, they could go to my heading in this thread and say "just posted for your attention under ..........(whatever thread)

Am I making sense or am I gong to confuse everyone - I know what I want to say but I don't think it's come out right!!

Apologies if I have confused!

Lolly x

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
lolly - why dont you send a comment under your thread to an heading in say someone elses thread then they can pick up the post under the relevant forum. If the topic is for another thread maybe you could notify the person under some other persons post/thread under another forum or heading. When the person you need to notify sees your post for them they can answer you under the same said topic. If the forums were listed alphabetically we could then post under the appropriate letter and you could answer the person or contact him under a letter that your post begins with. Copy/paste the post so that you can post it under another thread incase the receiver doesn't see it under that thread because some threads can be disproportionate to the poster. If all that fails lolly send a pigeon :O) I hope I never confused anyone and I also hope nobody understood this because if they did it wasn't intended. I disassociate myself from any libel action against myself as well because I posted this just as the men in white coats were walking down my path to take me to the Funny Farm.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
lolly - why dont you send a comment under your thread to an heading in say someone elses thread then they can pick up the post under the relevant forum. If the topic is for another thread maybe you could notify the person under some other persons post/thread under another forum or heading. When the person you need to notify sees your post for them they can answer you under the same said topic. If the forums were listed alphabetically we could then post under the appropriate letter and you could answer the person or contact him under a letter that your post begins with. Copy/paste the post so that you can post it under another thread incase the receiver doesn't see it under that thread because some threads can be disproportionate to the poster. If all that fails lolly send a pigeon :O) I hope I never confused anyone and I also hope nobody understood this because if they did it wasn't intended. I disassociate myself from any libel action against myself as well because I posted this just as the men in white coats were walking down my path to take me to the Funny Farm.
What makes me think lolly's gonna smack me upside the head :O(

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
?????????? will get back to you, too confused at the minute!! and by the way, I don't smack, I send to bed with no tea!!

Lolly x

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
?????????? will get back to you, too confused at the minute!! and by the way, I don't smack, I send to bed with no tea!!

Lolly x
BTW, don't do pigeons either, you know i'm not into that flappy bird thing, are you trying to give me a heart attack Lord B!

Lolly x

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi

I'm Carol other half is Dave. We have been caravanning for 23 years and love it. Favourite destination, France. Now took early retirement and are never at home, but when I am I log in to this forum. It is a good site for information. But this week, "don't mention David Bellamy and 4x4s" Not very friendly at the end. is this normal or is this a bad topic. Clive V seems to be the front runner of this topic, I have a 4x4 but thats about it, use it to pull a heavy caravan and thats the end of it, it does seem to go on and on this David Bellamy thing, is this usual

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
A "select" few subjects never end Carol, but we all seem to kiss and make up in the end. That bit's even more disgusting and I wish the blokes would stop it!

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Hi

I'm Carol other half is Dave. We have been caravanning for 23 years and love it. Favourite destination, France. Now took early retirement and are never at home, but when I am I log in to this forum. It is a good site for information. But this week, "don't mention David Bellamy and 4x4s" Not very friendly at the end. is this normal or is this a bad topic. Clive V seems to be the front runner of this topic, I have a 4x4 but thats about it, use it to pull a heavy caravan and thats the end of it, it does seem to go on and on this David Bellamy thing, is this usual
If you mean debates on 4x4s Carol its an emphatic yes - neverending - yawnnnnnnnnnn - boringggggggg - belch!

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
There is powerfull action coming here Carol, you have joined at the right time for the fight for FREEDOM.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
There is powerfull action coming here Carol, you have joined at the right time for the fight for FREEDOM.

You serfs will never gain your freedom, heres a groat now get back to tending the fields :OP

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Lord B, see my more serious thread in "general".

I'm hoping that you will be one of the leaders, seriously!

We need a bit of class and the old first aid stuff could come in handy as well.

Citizen cris

Dec 23, 2005
Visit site
Hi everyone! I'm Martin, the other half is Maxine and we have a 1 year old son who we have recently adopted. We live in North Staffordshire.

First started caravanning with my parents in the mid 1970's through to the early 1980's where one of the activities included being dragged round numerous stately homes!!

Got back into caravanning last year and bought an ABI Jubilee Equerry. That's now gone and we've just bought a 1 year old Bailey Ranger 470/4. I use a Skoda Octavia 2.0 FSi estate to tow the van with.

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
the rally WILL be the start of something awesome!!

Lolly x
C R A P AG .Lolly the meet is going to be Hi Jacked by the newly formed group (see General thread ). No longer will Caravanners just sit back and be unheard.

It is time for action!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts