Help

Fuz

Aug 5, 2019
Visit site
Please help coachman vip 520/4 truma heating problem , uk 25cp operation fault connection error read out on control panel , no error codes . I’ve had replaced 2 new pcb boards and control panel but still having the same error message on control panel . Please help Fuz

Jun 1, 2019
Visit site
Check the continuity of the wiring and that all of the connectors are in place. Coachman are not unique in leaving things unconnected! :D

May 24, 2014
Visit site
When we first bought our previous van, our first two nights had no trouble, then moving on to a second site, we had the "connection error". I wont bore you with the whole dealer argument, but when we finally got an engineer, he did the same thing, i.e. changing the PCB's etc and all to no avail. I had suggested that the connection error may be related to the data cable that runs from the panel to the boiler, and asked if there was a connection. I was told by Swift, Truma, and the dealer that it was all one cable and that there were no joints. However, the engineer decided the only thing left was to change the cable, and lo and behold, the supplied cable was about 50% of the required length. So, checking the cable for such a joint we found one in the cupboard, floor level just beyond the cooker. It was very similar to the sort of join you can put in telecoms cable, or the join to telephone cables together. In out case, the plastic lug/catch had broken off, so pushing the cable in was fine, but ifi it moved slightly, connection was lost. Madam may have disturbed it as it was the cupboard we ket the pillows in. Bit of insulation tape and we never had a problem again.

This is what you are looking for in the caravan
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Truma-Control-Panel-Extension-Cable/dp/B07FS7KSBR

Fuz

Aug 5, 2019
Visit site
Rang truma said it would have to go into a workshop done that twice cost a fortune came back put it on test myself same results (operation fault connection error)

Fuz

Aug 5, 2019
Visit site
Thanks I’ll certainly look into this looks like a possibility that it could be something to do with it after all the things I’ve had changed.

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Have you checked the connection behind the control panel? It is a standard phone cable. Another thing to try is to reboot the system. To do this disconnect the battery when no EHU connected. Wait 20 minutes and reconnect.

Fuz

Aug 5, 2019
Visit site
Thanks for your reply will try anything I’m at my wits end with the damn thing even though about getting a new van thanks everyone who has replied to my post

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts