Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
hi all hope you are all well ive got a prob with my toilet on the top where the flush button is a red light come on i took the casset toilet out and theres a connetor the i un plug it the light went out but the flush didnt work any ideas will be wellcome cheers stay safe .tom

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
What connector did you undo?
Why did you undo any connector?
The red light indicates the cassette is full , or can be that the float has stuck in the On position, but there should be no reason to unplug anything to empty the cassette.
Perhaps a picture of what you have disconnected would help.

Reactions: thomas_374576025
Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
hi the cassette was empty i was told i might need a new board the connector is a 3 pin the older caravan you could change the batteries i think they were aaa so my mate who works at a caravan repairs is going to have a look at it the caravan is a baaily brindisi 2017 thanks for the reply cheers .tom

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
hi all i like to give damiam a big thank you it was the float in the cassette it got stuck half way up i put cleaner in it left for a while empted the cleaner and just sprayed a little wd40 at the end now its working well thanks again after 22 years caravaning you still learn something cheers .tom

Reactions: Damian

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts