Jun 17, 2024
Visit site
hi ,
having a problem with my 2015 buccaneer cutter,the gas locker door has broken off just below the hinge ,any one put me in touch with anyone who could supply a replacement used preferably or new.
thanks

Nov 30, 2022
Visit site
What material is it?
If it's plastic or fibre glass have a word with your local motorcycle dealer. They often do repairs on fairings and you can't see the results.

Or you local coach and bus repair centre. They are constructed in a very similar manner to caravans. I once had the rear panel on a motorhome repaired that I thought would need completely replacing.
It cost less than my insurance excess!

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Common problem and difficult to repair and according to others who have had the fix, it normally breaks again in the same area for some reason even if the job was done by an expert. I am not sure why. Unfortunately a replacement door is not cheap. We are very careful with ours.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Were you able to locate a replacement gas locker door on that site as just checked and nothing for the Buccaneer. If so, can you please post the link direct to the item? Thanks.
it says it covers Buccaneer spares whether it a A -frame ,wheel sprats locker doors but i did not see a link so it would be better to send a email

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts