Apr 7, 2006
Visit site
hi all I am new to the site i have a musskateer absoulutly mint but i have found under kitchen bottom right that there seems to have been damp. I have rolled back the tape that was put over it but the floor seems solid, we have had the caravan for 4 years now does not seem to be leaking anywhere any ideas. I just hope it will be ok cause at the min cant aford to get a new one

Nov 1, 2005
Visit site
You don't say what layout you have. If it's a side kitchen is the wheelbox ok? Failing that has there been a leak at the kitchen which might have stained the floor without there actually being dampness in the structure?

Jul 25, 2005
Visit site
As Craig suggests Check your wheelbox. I once saw a van that had been so over loaded that the tyres had worn down the wheel arch and allowed water ingress into the cupboards.

Best Wishes,

Apr 7, 2006
Visit site
hi craig

the layout of the van is an end kitchen but come to think of what u mention we did find a leak under the sink where it fits on to the tap. The problem iv got is that the wood which runs the full width of the van is rotten but the actual floor is sound and the panel at the bottom corner is away from the main van itself but saying that it looks ok. Could the cause of it be that the sink was leaking for ages and we had not realised

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts