Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Hi all, I said that I would update you with my HGV driving. Well I passed my class 1 today and can now drive any truck.

Anybody know of any jobs driving in Devon?

Kevin H

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Well done, Kevin. Why not sign up with an aggency? You might get all the rubbish jobs until you prove yourself,but you'll gain a heck of lot of experience doing it!! You also get to know which firms are short of drivers.Good luck!

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
Congrats Kev, it's a hard test to pass, tell us more, did you pass first time and how did the reverse go, did you do it in one or did you take a shunt?

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Congrats Kev, it's a hard test to pass, tell us more, did you pass first time and how did the reverse go, did you do it in one or did you take a shunt?
Thanks for that Emmerson, Ill think over that. I got a job on ridgid but with the new licence..... well you know

Big Roy, First time for the test but the reverse, I thought id cocked it up. Had a shunt before the marker, but after that it went back in a beauty. Bloody hard test though. I got 9 minors which was less than the ridgid test 6 weeks ago.

Kevin H

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts