Hi. 2015 Xplore 526

Nov 6, 2018
Visit site
Hi everyone. I'm Tom from Leeds. Bought my van second hand in Oct 2017 with a view to getting away with the family more. Had some great trips away so far, all mainly local. Went to Devon in October with a couple of stop offs en route. Absolutely loved it! Looking forward to getting away to see new places this year. Got 3 nights in Castleton next weekend, which will be our first outing this year. Thinking of Norfolk or Suffolk in August to meet up with relatives. Any suggestions greatly received.

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi tom , welcome to the forum and congratulations on your van, Castleton site is a very nice site in a nice area , just a small tip though when arriving on site try go to the back end of the park as if you get put on a pitch which backs onto the main road it is quite noisy as the motorbikes coming round the bend tend to open up !!

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi Tom, welcome, Caselton, is great. Never stayed at the site, but the village is great. All dog friendly. Pubs and great beer and food. . Enjoy, hope you meet up with Brasso.

Which a towns in Norfolk /suffolk are you thinking about.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forum Tom. Norfolk and Suffolk are not areas we visit a lot from Scotland. As you aregoing to Castleton I assume you are a club member. In that case Sandringham is a nice site for Norfolk.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts