Hi all.....a sort of virgin caravaner

Sep 11, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone
As title says i'm sort of a caravan virgin as we have an old Abbey 1995 Lincoln 2 berth but we have only used it a couple of times.
I only bought it as we like to visit theme parks & thought it would make more sense to buy a van instead of camping as usual or B&B's.....but when we were using it for the first time at Alton Towers it chucked it down only to find it leaked a fair bit so it only came out one more time in better weather but the dampness put us off using it again.
So now we're looking at buying a caravan for proper caravan touring holidays.
Now I will warn you when it comes to this subject I'm going to asking stupid questions :)
Cheers
Ken

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Ken, welcome to the forum.
To avoid the possibility of buying another damp caravan Click Here to browse the caravan buyers guide.
Use the clickable links and rectanguar buttons on the left to read tips and advice from Andrew Jenkinson, caravan expert and writer which will help you to avoid pitfalls when choosing your next tourer.
There are no stupid questions, only the ones you should have asked, but didn't :)
Feel free to ask away, Practical Caravan forum members have a wealth of knowledge and experience and are always happy to offer good advice on any aspect of our hobby.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts