Hi all - can anyone recommend a good family site?

Feb 27, 2007
Visit site
We have a Bailey Ranger 500/5 pulled by a Galaxy 1.9 TDI (130). We like green sites that provide big pitches and have good play areas for young kids (6 & 7) to use that are within eyesight of the van. We can recommend the Dowerhouse in Thetford Forest, SandyBalls in the New Forest and Heathland Beach Caravan Park in Kessingland.

Does anyone have any other recommendations along the same lines?

Cheers

Steve

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Stephen welcome to the mad house for what is supposed to be a caravan forum. I think you would have a better response if you posted your question in either the Uk Parks or Parks abroad section of the forum depending whether you require information for this country or abroad. The general response I think would be very interesting for you. Try Widend Caravan Site at Marldon nr. Paignton, tel: 01803 550116. Their brochure does not do the site its full justice. Good luck with the caravan to you and the family and once again welcome.

Mar 2, 2007
Visit site
Hi Stephen welcome to the mad house for what is supposed to be a caravan forum. I think you would have a better response if you posted your question in either the Uk Parks or Parks abroad section of the forum depending whether you require information for this country or abroad. The general response I think would be very interesting for you. Try Widend Caravan Site at Marldon nr. Paignton, tel: 01803 550116. Their brochure does not do the site its full justice. Good luck with the caravan to you and the family and once again welcome.
I would recommend the Caravan Clubs site at Cirencester, just fifteen minutes walk through the park to town. Henry

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts