Hi all....

Feb 2, 2015
Visit site
Hallo guys....We know you lot already as friendly and helpful cos our family of four already do plenty of camping. We would now like to get a mobile caravan and will need some advice. Will post in the appropriate section and hope for your support. Thanks and looking forward to finding out all your secrets! :cheer:

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Malmac, welcome to the forum.
There's lots of advice available from fellow forum members so ask away :cheer:

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Oh No not another one joining the ranks, best go and book all my sites and pitches for this coming year or there will be none left. ;)

Now why do you want all the hassle, expense, headaches, having to learn new and gather loads of information.
Man it goes on and on, nose weights, towing ratios, loading the van correctly, batteries, awnings, have I hitched up correctly, did I let the handbrake of, have i dis engaged the mover, did i close all the lockers, oh no I left the roof light open, no I didnt i remember closing it now.
It's quite in the car............ OH NO we left the kids on the camp site :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now I will tell you why.

COS it beats any other holiday and its Quality time.
Go for it, and welcome to the forum :silly:

Feb 2, 2015
Visit site
Thanks Guys appreciate the welcome.
Have put a Zafira question in TOWING if anyone can help decide to stick or bust on it!?
All of the vans we are looking at come in around 800kg so the tow limit looks fine...but is the CAR!?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts