Hi all....

Aug 17, 2021
Visit site
I would like to introduce myself.
My name is Jim Carlow, I am 76 years young.
I have recently come back to caravanning (missed it so much) by buying a quite cheap 2002 Compass Omega 432.
Just right for me and my wife. But I've had the odd issue , and that's why I'm here on this site.
I must say that this is the first of these I have been able to get around a bit. Well done ! Shows this is a good one.......Anyway, Hello All.....

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I have recently come back to caravanning (missed it so much) by buying a quite cheap 2002 Compass Omega 432.
Just right for me and my wife. But I've had the odd issue , and that's why I'm here on this site.
I must say that this is the first of these I have been able to get around a bit. Well done ! Shows this is a good one.......Anyway, Hello All.....
Hi Jim,
welcome to the Forum Hope you have some good trips out.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi Jim Welcome to the forum hope you have some breaks booked

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi Jim and Mrs Jim. Welcome to this friendly forum. Keep posting. Lots of knowledgable people on here.
mel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts