Hi all

May 8, 2023
Visit site
My name is Nigel and my wife is Denise. First time on here so not sure where to put my question, I will brows around the forum to see the best place for my question/problem. Me and my wife live in Blackhall in Hartlepool and love it, we moved from Halifax West Yorkshire we own a 2013 Buccaneer Corsair which we love, we are both not working anymore due to disabilities

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi Nigel and Denise. Welcome to the forum. “Technical” is the place for mechanical, electrical and general things not working. Awnings, Cadac and what have you in Equipment. Don’t worry if you get it wrong, our lovely mods will help.
mel

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
My name is Nigel and my wife is Denise. First time on here so not sure where to put my question, I will brows around the forum to see the best place for my question/problem. Me and my wife live in Blackhall in Hartlepool and love it, we moved from Halifax West Yorkshire we own a 2013 Buccaneer Corsair which we love, we are both not working anymore due to disabilities
Welcome from another Buccaneer owner.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to the Forum, You can get lots of answers to questions, don't get worried if the thread meanders to a different argument. All part of a forum.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts