Hi fellow caravaners.

Jul 31, 2023
Visit site
Hello, myself and wifey (Sue) are new to the forum but not new to caravaning. We started out with a small, old delapidated four berth Lunar twenty years ago, which was actually given to us by a family friend. We are now just the two of us and a small hairy person called Boo. I am due to retire early next year Sue has already retired, all three kids grown up and moved out to their own places.
So, we have decided to take the leap and buy a brand new van as a retirement present to each other. We have found what we think is our ideal layout and an attractive deal from Kimberley Caravans at Darlington. We have settled on a new Swift Conqueror 560, purely for the end bedroom and centre bathroom, an excellent layout for our purposes.
Hopefully we will continue to enjoy our caravaning leisure time for years to come.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Hello, myself and wifey (Sue) are new to the forum but not new to caravaning. We started out with a small, old delapidated four berth Lunar twenty years ago, which was actually given to us by a family friend. We are now just the two of us and a small hairy person called Boo. I am due to retire early next year Sue has already retired, all three kids grown up and moved out to their own places.
So, we have decided to take the leap and buy a brand new van as a retirement present to each other. We have found what we think is our ideal layout and an attractive deal from Kimberley Caravans at Darlington. We have settled on a new Swift Conqueror 560, purely for the end bedroom and centre bathroom, an excellent layout for our purposes.
Hopefully we will continue to enjoy our caravaning leisure time for years to come.
Hi and welcome to the Forum. Don’t bank on having the van to yourselves as the kids and grandkids seem to be magnetically attracted to caravan. We’ve only just got clear of 30 years worth of grandkids. But we loved it.

Aug 8, 2023
Visit site
Hello, myself and wifey (Sue) are new to the forum but not new to caravaning. We started out with a small, old delapidated four berth Lunar twenty years ago, which was actually given to us by a family friend. We are now just the two of us and a small hairy person called Boo. I am due to retire early next year Sue has already retired, all three kids grown up and moved out to their own places.speed test omegle gucci soho disco bag
Welcome to the forum

Last edited:

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. Keep posting, your experience will help others. A friendly bunch on here.
Mel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts