Hi from Lincolnshire

Sep 12, 2018
Visit site
Hello.
I've been lurking for a little while. I purchased my very first caravan, a new to me Lunar Venus back in May and currently on my second trip away in it and loving it. I would have been a way more if it wasn't for work getting in the way. I thought I would join as I have a question to ask but will put that in the correct forum.

Thanks. Dan

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to the forum, any chance of getting over to woodthorpe to meet the woosies this weekend. All welcome.

I wish I knew of these types of forums when I started caravanning, it would have been a lot of help.

Sep 12, 2018
Visit site
Thanks for the welcome.

EH52ARH, I'm actually near York in the van right now but head back on Friday, did you mean woodthorpe York or woodthorpe Alford way. thanks for the offer though. I'm working this weekend

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Danuk said:
Thanks for the welcome.

EH52ARH, I'm actually near York in the van right now but head back on Friday, did you mean woodthorpe York or woodthorpe Alford way. thanks for the offer though. I'm working this weekend

Woodthorpe , near Mablethorpe. http://woodthorpeleisurepark.com.
Sorry about the work thing, .
Wher in York are you staying, we had a Woodiefest at the black bull in Pickering.

Enjoy.

Hutch.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Lovely area, Black Bull , just south of Pickering, and at Hutton le Hole, cs site , if you can get in. Another one about two miles north of Pickering and I could go on. Enjoy the area.
Hutch.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts