Oct 26, 2007
Visit site
Hi guys,

love the look of the site. Have bought a abi tycoon (1993) from a friend at work have had 3 weekends away so far wife and kids love it. Hated the awning for the first two weekends now have it sussed and growing more and more fonder of it.....

using a nissan x-trail as our tow car no problems so far think the alco stabiliser has more to do with that than my towing though.....

Aug 13, 2007
Visit site
Hi Steve,

Welcome to the forum.

Unlike Rome there are no lions on here so feel free to ask if you need any help on caravaning.

She who must be obayed has told me that we are coming over to the Emerald Isle next year, Just hope the weather is better than last time we were there.

G.

Aug 14, 2007
Visit site
Hi Steve

Welcome to the world of caravaning it is wonderful when you have kids. We have only been caravaning for 18 mths but really enjoy it and are now upgrading our van for next season. I must advise you to try and plan a head for the next season as it can be difficult to get booked on to the good sites. Pre book in advance as much as possible esp for the July holidays. In April I tried to book on to Carnfunnock and ask them to give me the next available weekend it turned out to be the last weekend in August! It was a wonderful site plenty to do for the kids but apparently they take bookings in January for the Halloween break. Let us know how you get on and if there is anything I can advise you on just ask.

Karen

Nov 9, 2006
Visit site
Hi steve,

Welcome on board, its good to see another norn iron caravaner and you are enjoying it. I'm sure you have been lurking and watching the thread, so join in anytime. If you have a question on any of the sites, just post and somebody will answer.

Happy Caravaning

wee stevie

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts