Hi from Norn Iron

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Hi I am towing a 2005 avondale Dart 556/6 with a 2007 Suzuki Grand Vitara 1.9 DDSI.Good vehicle for towing and really stable and comfortable.Really looking forward to the new season and getting away in the van.Kids have been to Florida,Spain Etc and still think there caravan trips are the best holidays,who are we to argue. Best wishes to everyone out there in cyberspace.

Mar 9, 2007
Visit site
Hello again Nigel!! I have just replied to your question on the other touring topic! Nice to chat again. I'm based in portrush and have been caravanning for 5 seasons now. Nice to see another local join the forum!! Emmy

Nov 9, 2006
Visit site
Hi Nigel,

A big welcome from Gailio(gail)and me wee stevie from Ballymoney. Glad you have found us, a small friendly bunch of like minded caravans.

We use the uk parks thread, Nortern Ireland Caravaners to post so feel free to post at any time or ask a question. Hopefully we will get a meet organised this year.

Happy Caravanning

wee stevie

Nov 2, 2006
Visit site
Hello Nigel, welcome to the forum, we are Keith & jenny from Kilkeel. We have been touring with our 3 kids now for 4 years and have loved every minute of it. We have had the pleasure to meet a few people from our little northern ireland thread already and hope to meet alot more during the season.

Many regards Keith & Jenny

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts