Hi from north of Scotland

May 23, 2008
Visit site
Hi everybody,

I'm Willie married to Valerie. New to this forum but been caravaners for 25 years. Looking forward to using this forum to learn and hopefully be able to help out with experiences,most of our touring has been done in Scotland and we have been to many great sites and met lots of friends over the years.

Willie

Aug 8, 2007
Visit site
Hi Willie and Val

Good to have you on board!

You'll have to recommend some sites in Scotland for me as I've not taken the van that way yet, but would love to.

I've come to notice that people who are experienced caravanners who introduce themselves on here don't tend to get many responses!

If you're a complete novice, people are more likely to offer their wisdom, advice and top tips.

Mac

May 26, 2008
Visit site
Hi.

Laura and myself live in Scotland. We are in Wamphray, near Moffat. Our outfit is a 1994 Swift Corvette Diamond which is in excelent condition. We tow with a Skoda Octavia Elegance and although she is 8 years old, tows like dream giving 40 mpg towing and over 60mpg solo. Beat that!

Ken

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
HI! willie

Duggie here also from the north of scotland Highland area drive a nissan xtrail towing a Swift charisma 555 van had some great times al over the scotland and south of the border also. would recomend {pipe delimiter}Yellowcraigs site for a quit week away from it all .25oyds from the beach 1 mile from local pub brilliant forum if you are stuck 4 something just ask on forum

Cheeers

Duggie

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts