hi from risca

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
:) hi all , this is my first time on a caravan forum but have been caravanning for quite a few years, i am about to say goodbye to my old lunar chataux 430 f.b. and hello to a shiny new eccles quartz ! that is going to get draged around by my trusty old discovery !
give and take is the name of the game so if i can help i will , thanks for reading mel

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure you will be most welcome to the Forum Melowen. There are a great number of very experienced and friendly members on here. Who will be pleased to share their knowledge. Also I'm sure everyone will look forward to any contributions/comments you may have.
Best wishes Brian

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Welcome to the PCV Forum.
It is always good to see new members joining and sharing their experiences of caravanning.

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi Mel, welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll enjoy reading all the different threads, and making your own contributions, too. Happy caravanning!

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Mel
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new caravan.
We hope that you'll enjoy using the forum to chat, make friends, exchange tips and ideas or just to read what's happening.
If you need help with any aspect of using the forum just give us a shout. :)

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Moderator Note
Mel, I've tried to contact you via email.
Please remove the mobile phone number from underneath your avatar immediately.
Parksy

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
melowen said:
done , thought it was text msg,, old age don't come on its own eh ..
Thanks Mel, it wasn't a text message and I respectfully suggest that you check your internet security, if you require advice or assistance give me a shout. :unsure:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts