Hi from Worcester

Sep 2, 2023
Visit site
Hello and thanks to all who have contributed to my first two questions on here. I suppose I should have posted this first;)
My background. Caravanned with my wife and three children in the 80s when they were dots for 15 years or more, but due to a change of carreer / shift work we sold up and did the Euro fly / hotel type holiday for years. Kids flew the nest so heavily invested in a Bailey Autograph 79-4T motorhome in which we toured Europe. Sold up just before lockdown but as the caravanning lifestyle is in our blood we're back with a 2019 Swift Challenger 2 berth 480 Hi-Style bought from the Caravan Company (Finedon) and are absolutely loving it. Oh my word how things have moved on since the 80s!! After collecting the van in August we drove 50ish miles to Rutland Water to try everything out and bond with her, and have just had a few days in Moreton-in-Marsh enjoing this amazing weather, and have half a dozen or so more trips planned into next year. Annecy area next year so route planning will be starting soon.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts