Hi have an ace firestar the water is not working it was when i first set it up but there was a clicking noise were the fuse was when it was primed i

May 4, 2024
Visit site
Hi have an ace firestar the water is not working it was when i first set it up but there was a clicking noise were the fuse was when it was primed it is now saying overload on display and nothing is working the fuse is ok and i have renewed the pump can someone please help me

Nov 30, 2022
Visit site
So what isn't working? Is the pump not delivering water, is the water not heating up?, "The water is not working" doesn't really explain what the problem is, so we are not able to assist you. Please supply a bit more information.

May 4, 2024
Visit site
So what isn't working? Is the pump not delivering water, is the water not heating up?, "The water is not working" doesn't really explain what the problem is, so we are not able to assist you. Please supply a bit more information.
WAter is heating up
The light on display lights up when fuse is out or when pump is disconected but the minute i connect either one of them the light
goes off on display and comes up overload pump

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
The clicking noise might suggest you are on a pressure water system - if so check the simple first that the tap spouts are clear of debris (often able to unscrew the spout and wash and blow clear).
Then you may have an inline pressure switch or one on the back of the inlet - google search will find instructions for both. I laminated the A4 page as readjustment may be needed as they are voltage sensitive - so for example changing from EHU to battery may necessitate adjustment.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts