Hi There

Nov 5, 2020
Visit site
Been caravaning for around 20 odd yrs, live in Suffolk, have a Pegasus 4 Rimini and Kia Sportage Gt line auto. Looking forward to discussions.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Welcome to the Forum Ron. Where have you been for twenty years?🤪
This is a very friendly group with some very clever people from all walks of life. Please never be affeared of asking any question-no matter how trivial . Plenty of good answers will follow.

Nov 5, 2020
Visit site
This is a very friendly group with some very clever people from all walks of life. Please never be affeared of asking any question-no matter how trivial . Plenty of good answers will follow.
Ok thanks, will do (& have)
Ron

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Yes welcome at these static times, I think I have a caravan in a storage site somewhere. Good bunch of people on here.

Nov 9, 2020
Visit site
Does anyone know how to replace a bulb on a clearance/marker lamp on a 2016 Bailey Unicorn Vigo? There are no screws and I don’t want to force anything and potentially crack the lens as I’m unsure of availablity here’s in NZ

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone know how to replace a bulb on a clearance/marker lamp on a 2016 Bailey Unicorn Vigo? There are no screws and I don’t want to force anything and potentially crack the lens as I’m unsure of availablity here’s in NZ
Can you send a picture? Mine have a small indent just large enough to insert the blade of a small electrical screwdriver. A gentle twist is enough to free the red/white lens from the backing plate assembly. After replacing the bulb the plastic lens just clicks back into place.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts