Hi, will probably be looking for advice shortly

Jun 1, 2021
Visit site
I bought a lunar 640 tw just before lockdown and havent used it yet (it was bought for a reason at the time which no longer applies) but hope to soon try it out anyway, going to put some new tyres on it as it has stood in the same place for the last 2 years, already done the battery and had a motormover installed. Had caravans back in the 80/90s then moved onto american units had 3 fithwheel units and currently have and use an american Aclass RV.
Caravans have changed a bit since my last one (which was one of the 1st Baileys to have a shower in it, the lunar i have has a hot water tank and blow air heating gas or electric so will be fun trying them out. I did get the van serviced when i bought it, so will try stuff out in storage to check no problems before going off with it

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi chatter welcome to forum i hope you enjoy your caravan and plenty of holidays any questions you will receive a answer they are a great bunch on here :)

Reactions: chatter
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
I bought a lunar 640 tw just before lockdown and havent used it yet (it was bought for a reason at the time which no longer applies) but hope to soon try it out anyway, going to put some new tyres on it as it has stood in the same place for the last 2 years, already done the battery and had a motormover installed. Had caravans back in the 80/90s then moved onto american units had 3 fithwheel units and currently have and use an american Aclass RV.
Caravans have changed a bit since my last one (which was one of the 1st Baileys to have a shower in it, the lunar i have has a hot water tank and blow air heating gas or electric so will be fun trying them out. I did get the van serviced when i bought it, so will try stuff out in storage to check no problems before going off with it
We had a 2004 Lunar 640 with island bed and L shape lounge and it was one of the best caravans we had for layout.

Reactions: chatter

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts