highland dancing

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
just a wee question ive noticed theres a few scots in the forum,

was hoping you can help a wee man across the water from you, my daughter has taken up the scottish dancing and its costing me an arm n leg for her outfit the last thing she needs now is a pair of hose(socks)was wondering do you s know of anywhere near as the cheapest so far are £70

heres hoping

raymond

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
thanks for looking supose the wee woman will get her hose an me an the wife will be on bread an jam the rest of the week LOL

cheers highlander

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
yer welcome buddy, even had a wee skite through the internet, wow ! some of them are over a hundred quid.

70 ish seems no too bad ( dont believe i just said that)

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Buy her some football socks for a fiver and dye them :O)

if he waits until early summer there will be a plethora of english football socks available, no longer required :)

Feb 15, 2009
Visit site
HI Raymond just saw your post what i would sugest try some of your older friends/relatives ( no offence ment by this ) to see if they could actually knit any for your daughter , or try the net

just a thought hope this helps

cheers duggie

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
HI Raymond just saw your post what i would sugest try some of your older friends/relatives ( no offence ment by this ) to see if they could actually knit any for your daughter , or try the net

just a thought hope this helps

cheers duggie
cheers duggie i ve got sorted out now just went an got them you know how it is when the wee woman asks her dad dad always gives in LOL

TRENDING THREADS