Hirzburg Camping, Freiburg

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
I haven't been there but the German ADAC Auto Club Campsite Guide, which usually gives reliable and comprehensive information, describes the site as, quote:

"Slightly sloping, partly terraced predominantly grassy site, interspersed with medium sized trees and bordered by a high hedge. On the outskirts of town (within walking distance)"

No mention of access via a steep hill.

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
There's some nice sites about 30 Km along the road from Freiburg in a town called Titisee. I can recommend Bankenhof, they have a website but can't remember what it is and you can book online however I've never been turned away in 20 years even in mid summer. Plenty to see/do in the area with some good attractions for children too

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
There's some nice sites about 30 Km along the road from Freiburg in a town called Titisee. I can recommend Bankenhof, they have a website but can't remember what it is and you can book online however I've never been turned away in 20 years even in mid summer. Plenty to see/do in the area with some good attractions for children too
The website is: http://www.bankenhof.net/english/index.html

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts