Hobby Caravans

Aug 15, 2006
Visit site
Looking at new 'vans I was disappointed that they all seem, basically, the same. Then I looked at a Hobby. It was FABULOUS. Lots of fancy lighting and stuff, but different, and tasteful. And well thought out. It was like being in a posh hotel room. I was amazed.

However, thinking of buying one I am anticipatng the residual value years on and it seems they are not very common - hence it may be difficult to sell. But I can't understand why - they are really nice inside, and well built.

Anyone any thoughts ? Any Hobby owners like to share their views ?

Barney

Nov 6, 2006
Visit site
I'm not familiar with the Hobby range but do make sure the model you are looking at can be towed legally by your tow car. Many Hobbys are 8ft wide and cannot be towed by normal cars or 4*4s

Apr 15, 2005
Visit site
Hi Barney

Go to Forum search and put in Hobby in the subject slot...then Fendt and then German.

Each time you will bring up the posts that have been written about Hobbies, Fendt and German caravns.

This will advise you about all the do`s and don`ts of buying a Hobby or German Caravan.

Please remember though most of those advising have never owned one.

We have had Hobby Caravan and Fendt caravans now for years and no problems. Would not go back to a UK made one.

Joyce

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts