Hobby Premium 560 cfe

May 9, 2009
Visit site
Whilst staying at Kendal Caravan Club site, a new Hobby Premium caravan pulled on 2 pitches away. What a stunning looking caravan. The owner had just picked it up and showed my wife around. Out of this world. Pity the door is on the left.
just one word sums it up - classy.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Have looked at them at caravan shows and they are very well built but people do seem to have trouble insuring them. This seems to be due to a very high theft rate as they are the preferred make for travellers. There are also reports of some continental sites not accepting the, probably a way of avoiding travellers getting on site without breaching their human rights. Some of the layouts are rather different to what we are used to as well.

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Both clubs insure Hobbys, there are a few companys that dont but ive never had any prolems lnsuring or site refusing us
Alan

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Taff said:
Whilst staying at Kendal Caravan Club site, a new Hobby Premium caravan pulled on 2 pitches away. What a stunning looking caravan. The owner had just picked it up and showed my wife around. Out of this world. Pity the door is on the left.

Are you shure the door is on the left ?
My Burstner has the door on the right

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Willi-Wonti said:
Taff said:

Are you shure the door is on the left ?
My Burstner has the door on the right
Depends where you stand front or back???????????
25pttlgjpg.gif

May 9, 2009
Visit site
Apologies, I should have said offside or left looking from the front. Anyway its the opposite side from vans in the uk.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts