Hogmanay/New Year Party

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone.

A workmate of mine mentioned he was going away in his caravan for new year and now that my friend has cancelled his Hogmanay party we are hoping to get away as well.

Can anyone recommend a touring site which has entertainment or a Hogmanay party within a couple of hours of Dunfermline, Fife, Scotland.

We have been looking but haven't found anywhere with a party advertised which isn't sold out, or has no info about entertainment.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.
We don't mind what direction we go so can be Scotland or the north of England as long as it's not too far in case the weather gets bad.

We will have our nine year old son with us if that makes any difference.

Thanks everyone

Cheers
Ian

Mar 8, 2019
Visit site
Try Coldingham Bay in the Borders, I think they have something on at New Year. I'm pretty sure Wood Leisure at Balloch might as well, give both a call and ask:)

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, a bit late to this but:
Do you actually need the entertainment to be on site?

In 2017/2018 we spent Hogmanay in Edinburgh and stayed at Mortonhall caravan park, from which buses into the city run day and night and depart from just outside the site entrance. There was a choice of events in the city centre for children and adults. I followed this up with the 'Loony Dook' (a New Year's Day swim in the Firth of Forth) which I can honestly say is the most effective relief from a hangover and a shortage of sleep that I've ever encountered!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts