Holiday Cancellation Insurance

Apr 5, 2005
Visit site
Can anyone suggest a company that would cover this type of claim covering a period of one year incorporating multiple bookings?

I need to have cover that would entitle me to a refund in the event of a cancellation, due to illness for example, for a holiday pitch pre-booked in a UK holiday park.

Regards Colin

May 25, 2005
Visit site
If you are a member of the CC you will not need insurance against holiday cancellation (in this country). However, if you know you are unable to attend at the time of your booking it is much appreciated by the Site Wardesn (and other members) if you telephone and let them know. If you know several days in advance you can cancel your booking online.

If members of the C&CC you will not need medical insurance (again in this country) but you will be asked to pay a deposit and, failure to attend for any reasons, this would be transferred to any future bookings.

I don't know about private sites as I very rarely use them. Hope this helps.

Apr 5, 2005
Visit site
Thanks Ann, yes I am a member of the CC and have used their sites for the last two years. Next year we wish to take parents away with us and they enjoy some evening entertainment - hence the private sites.

Regards Colin.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts