holidaying in france

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Aprilanne

France is a super country for caravanning. Many towns have their own municpal sites which are of a good standard. The French are really into camping and caravanning and even the smaller parks tend to have far better facilities than in the UK, ie, pools, game rooms, bars etc. There is a fantastic range from small quite ones to holiday-camp type places with everything in between. Costs are reasonable and I think that one gets more for one's money in France compared with England.

An important point is that the number in your party can effect your costs considerably as many French sites charge per person and children are charged adult prices from 7 years old or even younger. We have been to France most summers for the past 10 years originally as tenters. We found our costs have gone down considerably as the number of our 5 children coming with us have decreased. Now just me and the wife - GREAT.

I would definitely say GO FOR IT when it comes to holidaying in France - my family and are convinced Franco-campers!! Getting there can be relatively cheap with the shorter ferry crossings still on offer at under

Apr 14, 2006
Visit site
Hi Aprilanne

France is a super country for caravanning. Many towns have their own municpal sites which are of a good standard. The French are really into camping and caravanning and even the smaller parks tend to have far better facilities than in the UK, ie, pools, game rooms, bars etc. There is a fantastic range from small quite ones to holiday-camp type places with everything in between. Costs are reasonable and I think that one gets more for one's money in France compared with England.

An important point is that the number in your party can effect your costs considerably as many French sites charge per person and children are charged adult prices from 7 years old or even younger. We have been to France most summers for the past 10 years originally as tenters. We found our costs have gone down considerably as the number of our 5 children coming with us have decreased. Now just me and the wife - GREAT.

I would definitely say GO FOR IT when it comes to holidaying in France - my family and are convinced Franco-campers!! Getting there can be relatively cheap with the shorter ferry crossings still on offer at under

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Aprilanne

Apr 8, 2006
Visit site
hi went to bien assise last yr 2nights,staying 1 night this yr,clean lots for kids nice pool,dont buy food from the takeaway we throw ours away 6 meals.go into village,ten mins walk fair on in aug,
sorry. dont do text speak, can you type English please.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts