Hols 2005 - Spain

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Now christmas is over its time to seriously think about booking our site for 2005. We are planning on visiting Costa Dorada and have highlighted 3 possible sites. Can I please have your views and recommendation on the following: Camping Sanguli-Salou, Camping Cambrils and Tamarit Park, Tarragona, or any others you have visited. Many thanks in advance.

BJ

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have been to Tamarit Park.

Good. Big, lots of facilities (laundry, shop etc.) On beach.

I believe the access road has been improved since I went.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We've been to Cambrils Park - and had a look around Sanguli which is a sister park. Cambrils Park is great - big but for Spain good sized pitches, great toilet blocks, really clean and pleasantly laid out, a super pool for all, and a separate one for children, with squirting elephants! There are all the facilities you would need, on site, bank machine, supermarket with butcher, 'holiday shop' with buckets and spade, and such like, patisserie, cafe, restaurant, bar, sports facilities, etc., etc. You're about 500 yards from the beach, down a rather 'tricky' road, and over a railway (which doesn't cause too much onsite noise) then across to the promenade. There are bars and restaurants nearby, and small supermarkets. I would recommend it. Sanguli is nearer to the centre of Salou, and that is a recommendation for some people.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts