Home Farm Burnam on Sea

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Anyone been to this site. Its been recomended by two work collegues for a stay with the Grand children. I would be staying on the dog area if I book. Its some time since my two collegues have had a visit, so things may have changed?

Thanks Brian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Have been to the above campsite few years ago if you like that sort of thing night club, last time we was there they had a wine tasteing eveing, boy our head next morning!! they have a small caravan spare part shop, but the beach is lovely think it now five pounds aday to park the car on the beach and the tide is along way out plenty of thing to do in the area, Enjoy it,

Trevor

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi not stayed at home farm for a few years now as it is on a main road and train line nice site

but we go to www.northamfarm.co.uk on the coast road in brean sands very nice site plenty to do as free fishing lakes you can walk to the beach and if you want the leisure park its is 10 to 15 mins walk down the road or you can park on seagull pub which belongs to the site which that is 5 mins walk down road

nice site very clean faclities and good dog walk

ps its nr to pontins site which you can pay for a days pass

Jan 9, 2006
Visit site
hi sue you will not go far wrong at any of the sites at burnham our own preference is the haven one as it is only a five minute walk to the town supermarket and wetherspoons best indian restaruant if you are into them is shah of persia,beach is close,wherever you go enjoy it.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi like others stated nice area burnham , stopped on northam farm nice site added bonus fishing on site , beach across road to let dogs run cheers john

Feb 15, 2007
Visit site
Doag pitches are away from it all you1re stuck down in the corner near the railway line felt like a second class citizen just cos i had a dog, site itself is good for swimming and entertainment, i have been with a dog and without a dog and its best without sorry to say

Feb 15, 2007
Visit site
Doag pitches are away from it all you1re stuck down in the corner near the railway line felt like a second class citizen just cos i had a dog, site itself is good for swimming and entertainment, i have been with a dog and without a dog and its best without sorry to say
Dog i mean sorry, fingers not working properly today

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for all your replies, found out vans too big for their Dog Hardstanding pitch which only accepts 21' max also seen some good and bad reports re the dog corner. Usually go to CC sites but just need someware to keep the gandson happy for a week.

Bri

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts