House prices(Your help needed)

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Fed up with working 24/7 and living in an area that has seen house prices rocket over the last few years we are considering cashing in and moving so we can be mortgage free and able to spend time together as a family at weekends.

Now the dilemma...Where.

What is the average price for a 3 bed detached/semi in the area that you live? Something semi rural and plenty of room for the caravan of course.

Brian (.........) help me fill this space. (",)

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
House prices here in Norfolk are still relatively affordable in comparison to other areas.

We live in a rural area and house prices in our village range from about

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
No good news here Brian, Herefordshire is expensive, prices having been driven up by people who have retired from the London area mainly and upped sticks. Nottinghamshire house prices are roughly half of what they are here. I can't compare any other areas. Like you, we were at one time thinking of moving, to Nottinghamshire, one reason being I would be near my family and another I could buy a bungalow the equivalent of what I have now and have no mortgage leaving a few thousand spare. After sometime our own children left the nest and had families so Her Ladyship knocked the idea on the head.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Brian I thinnk you will find properties within your price range in the Bridgend area - try www.southwalesproperty.com I think you could be pleasantly surprissed.

Jun 23, 2005
Visit site
Brian

House prices up here in BONNIE Scotland havent been hit as hard as down south the average price of a 3 bedroom detached house here in West Lothian is about

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Same sort of prices around here too, Brian. North Notts area prices are around 130.000-200.000 for what you describe. I have heard Lincolnshire is a good place to look, with house prices still not reaching a peak yet, but you have to temper that with job availability. Good luck in your search though, these things can take time, so don't loose faith....

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
I live at the tip of North Warwickshire,large 3 bed semi large garden ,river at bottom of garden(no flooding)and Country Park other side of that all within about 5-10 mins from M42 neighbour just sold for

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts