How long have you been a PC Forum user

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Just wondered because many names have been around since I became addicted to this forum and new people pop up from time to time. So how long have you been on. There is a prize for the longest (it will be donated by Lord B cos he is by far the richest.

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
I was already on the forum in the old days before you could post yourself and everything went through the moderator (must be about 3 years ago now).

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I knew this forum when it was just a note pad and pen. Oh alright, I joined about 6 months before the forum changed into the marvel that you see before you now. Don't know how long that is, about the two and a half year mark I think.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Approxiamately two years on and off. Sometimes it gets silly with the pro and anti four wheel drive brigade, so I stopped using it for a long time. However, when it is used correctly there is a lot of useful free advice to be had.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Like Lutz, I have been on this forum since the old format when you had to wait for the moderator to approve your posting. He should know who has been on here the longest.

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
About 2 years for me, during which I have witnessed numerous slanging matches, members threatening each other, nutters, multiple personalities, law suits and that's just in the tow car section :eek:)

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
About 2 years for me, during which I have witnessed numerous slanging matches, members threatening each other, nutters, multiple personalities, law suits and that's just in the tow car section :eek:)
You forgot swingers and nudists.

Lisa

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
I thought I'd best leave Lol out of it

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Ssshh, let it drop now. Oh matron!!

Lisa

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
sorry about the mental picture Brian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
This started me thinking - I was made redundant 3 1/2 years ago and I had been on the forum for some time then. This was a long time before the real time posting came in.

Like Watson(JohnG) this is my second incarnation because there were to many Clive's.

Thinking this out has made me feel quite tired---time for a lie down I think!

May 21, 2008
Visit site
Been on about as long as Clive. I can remember the old slate and chalk method we used and sent it to the mod for marking before it got posted a week later and totally out of context with what was going on then.

Could you imagine trying to organize a meet then, maybe for the next year perhaps.

Seen a lot and laughed a lot over the yaers.

Steve L.

And still got my original sign in TAG.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts