Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Have just returned from a few days away.

unfortunately parked next to van, who unknown to us a had a dog, next morning owners leave, dog barks non stop

for 3 hours, could not move no spare pitches.

On complaining to dog owners, I was told that the "dog" was missing his mummy and daddy, I naturally thought they meant the "dog's" parents, if animals have parents.

But no they meant themselves. This man and woman had produced a "dog" a miracle of breeding is it not. would it be born in a hospital or a vets.

roger

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Most sites have rules about leaving dogs alone in an awning or caravan. I love dogs but I would be really miffed if someone left a barking dog for hours. Not to mention the fact that it is cruel. I loved my dog to bits, but never viewed myself as its parent! I would suggest they need to get out more (and take their dog with them). Roz

Jun 23, 2005
Visit site
Thats terrible, its owners like that that get the rest of us a bad name.

We have 4 dogs who caravan with us all the time and when we go uot they come too thats the idea of bringing them along. we have air con in the car so there's no prob. we have gates on the open windows when the vehical is stopped and drop the back seats to give them shade if we are going somewhere they cant come.

We also take our two kids too lol and the dogs are less trouble

Well most of the time :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts