Human Rights

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I see that the government is now considering to do away with the EU laws on human rights following the absconding of three terror suspects. Whoever brought this law to statute has, in my opinion, a lot to answer for. What started out with good intentions and meanings has been totally corrupted with individuals getting on the band wagon as well as legal practices making a fortune. The law has been totally abused by all and sundry. If the government should go down this road would Mrs. Blair and her legal practice be out of work?

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Colin

Have to agree with you on this one.

The sooner they bring in ID cards the better, I'd be quite happy with fingerprinting, iris scanning, hey ho, whatever, the more the merrier.

Nothing to hide.

(Well apart from some of my purchases, never let the better half see how much you actually spend, always knock a few quid off).

Lisa

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lisa does your underhanded way regarding the prchase of items unbeknown to your husband come under the data protection act or the right to know? Now talk your way out of that hehehehe.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Well Colin, I look at it this way. Any man would be priviledged (sp) to have me for a wife.

So the fact that I may spend the odd few quid here and there and hide the receipts, is nothing really.

Lisa x

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lisa I am sorry if I have cast doubts on your well being as a humain and caring wife. I was thinking of your financial status and also your standing in society should you be taken to court under either the Data Protection Act or the Freedom of Information Act.

TRENDING THREADS