Hurley Riverside Park Maidenhead

Mar 14, 2007
Visit site
Having stayed here twice this year already I feel qualified to comment. Although a largish site it has a smaller feel due to hedges separating the site areas.

Entering the site in easy although I would not want to meet another outfit in the opposite direction due to a fairly narrow lane.

Make sure you have

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks Anthony - may give it a try later in the year when the schools are back and it could be nice and quiet. As i said it does look very nice on the web page but there is very limited information. I will be approaching from the M4 direction - what are the roads like from this way - no sat nav, only wife navigating?

Mar 14, 2007
Visit site
Leave the M4 Junc 8/9 and take the A404m towards High Wycombe.Take the Henley turning and follow the Hurley signs. DO NOT take the 'Hurley village' turn off but the next on the right .There is a brown sign about 300yds before so you cant go wrong.

Very easy to find.

Jul 21, 2005
Visit site
Colin,

I would agree with Anthony pretty much word for word. We styed there last October half term to take the kids to Windsor Castle and Legoland. It was very peaceful site with rabbits hopping round our field in the evening. As Anthony says the approach lane is very narrow but from memory the narrowest bits are mostly open aspect so you should see another van approaching.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts