Hya, thanks for the ad

Oct 18, 2021
Visit site
Me and my hubby are planning on buying a new caravan after a break of around 10 years, we’ve looked at a few and have narrowed it down to a Swift Super Quattro and a Elldis Avante 840, both twin axles, both similar layouts, can’t make our minds up though. Personally I prefer the Eldis, hubby likes the Swift, we’r hoping to find a seasonal pitch somewhere in Somerset or failing that going for a tow and store

Reactions: JezzerB
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Me and my hubby are planning on buying a new caravan after a break of around 10 years, we’ve looked at a few and have narrowed it down to a Swift Super Quattro and a Elldis Avante 840, both twin axles, both similar layouts, can’t make our minds up though. Personally I prefer the Eldis, hubby likes the Swift, we’r hoping to find a seasonal pitch somewhere in Somerset or failing that going for a tow and store
Welcome to the forum. Seasonal pitches in Somerset along the coast are as scarce as hen's teeth and waiting lists are long however sometimes you get lucky.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the final forum. Choice is always a problem. Personally I would take the Sprite as I think it will be better made but you have to go for whet you feel will serve your needs best.

Oct 18, 2021
Visit site
Thanks everyone, we’ve ordered the Quattro, expected delivery March/April, similar layout to the Elldiss but a thousand pounds cheaper, going to view a seasonal pitch in Somerset today, not the best of weather to view but we want to get in quick before the pitch was snapped up lol.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like rapid progress. Good luck with securing a pitch. Just be aware that delivery dates on new vans are slipping ( as you will see from other threads). Keep posting
Mel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts