Hyundai Terracan

Aug 26, 2006
Visit site
We briefly towed with our Terracan yesterday - briefly because we took one caravan to the local dealer and brought another back.

We previously towed with a 1998 Seat Alhambra 2l petrol manual and had been very disappointed. The Terracan towed effortlessly and smoothly - even on wet grass in 2-wheel drive the automatic gearbox pulled the caravan without the accelerator being used!

tel

May 18, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lyn

Congratulations you have just discoverd the greatest bargain in tow car history........

Superb reliability

Great ecconomy especially when towing

Fully equiped

AND A FIVE YEAR WARRANTY

If you but second hand it is even better.

Dont drive the BADGE drive the car

Regards

Tel

Sep 13, 2006
Visit site
I notice on another thread that you say this is a Shogun clone, I know that in the past Hyundai have done models that are facelifted old model Shoguns (not in the UK market).

I had wondered if the Terracan is the same but it appears smaller to me, so I had assumed that although it looks similar to the '90s LWB Shogun it was a different car.

Can you confirm this one way or the other?

Aug 1, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lynn, couldn't agree with you more. We have had ours just over a year now and are very pleased with it. It tows our Senator Wyoming with ease, is very comfortable solo and does approx 27 mpg around town, not bad for a big beast. When we have had it in for a service it comes out washed and hoovered. Excellent. Mark

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We had the 2 ltr diesel Santa Fe which was an excellent towcar but we upgraded to the Terracan earlier this year. The local dealer offered one with 11 miles on the clock for under

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I notice on another thread that you say this is a Shogun clone, I know that in the past Hyundai have done models that are facelifted old model Shoguns (not in the UK market).

I had wondered if the Terracan is the same but it appears smaller to me, so I had assumed that although it looks similar to the '90s LWB Shogun it was a different car.

Can you confirm this one way or the other?
It has cast off mitsubishi parts from their pick up range it does not have permanent 4wd like the shogun. Great value for money though.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts