Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Phil

Nearly bought one but settled on the smaller Tucson.Lovely car but having lots of problems with fuel consumption - brochure says combined 35 - up to 42 extra urban. We get 25/26 - can't squeeze any more. Don't know what Terracan does, but don't believe the brochure! Hyundai UK say that figures in brochure have nothing to do with reality!! Beginning to wish we bought the Santa Fe - nothing but praise on this forum.

Sorry it doesn't answer your question.

Al

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
i have a terracan auto four months old fuel consumpton was high but a lot better now it run in a little get 25- 30 solo have not tow with it yet, but a great car.my friend got one and tow a heavy cravan and with no trouble at all, get about 20 mpg towing

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi

I have had a Terracan Diesel Auto since last May and have towed a 1400Kg van with no problem. I agree with Mike on the MPG. I bought an ex demonstrator and saved

Hi Brian, thanks for your reply and sorry for late reply - been towing in Spain. Is mpg on Terracan really bad or do you think it improves as the engine loosens up? Also how do you find Hyundai back up? Phil in Christchurch.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts